Starts 8/31 ends 9/7

July 2015 Miles in 2015 Update



Our 2015 Miles in 2015 Team was amazing this month!!! ALL THREE OF US EXCEEDED OUR MILE GOALS FOR JULY!

I'll discuss my miles first. All I can say is that you can tell I am training for a race! In July I hit 108.96 mostly running with a handful of walking miles. I can say that my accrued miles are finally caught up from my injuries earlier this year that had left a few previous months struggling for me. I am very proud of myself! I created a pretty ambitious training plan for my fall races and am about 3 weeks into it, still going strong. The humid, hot weather kept me off the trails a few mornings when I overslept and then temperature creeped up too quickly for me to get out there. However, by rearranging a few scheduled runs onto different days of my training plan, I have been able to get in all of my weekly planned runs at their allocated lengths.

I am not the only one rocking the miles! Kate has had an amazing month with 66.5 miles and is on track to crush her goals for the rest of the year too. You can tell she isn't overwhelmed with wedding planning anymore because this girl is dedicated and back in the game. She is working hard and it shows. Kate truly amazes me and I am so happy to help her continue to accomplish her health goals this year!

Brandi is our rock of consistency on the team. She is the only gal on our crew to have met or exceeded her miles every single month this year. She has had an incredible July too, with 65.49 July miles tallied for our challenge. Not only does Brandi log running and walking miles like Kate and I, but she does extra stuff that we don't even count in this challenge. This chicka has been doing bootcamp a few times a week, walks and runs of course, and rides bike an incredible amount of time each month! All I can say is WOW. Way to go girl. I posted about her recent fitness accomplishments and encouragement last week in her most recent guest post.

Team 2015 Miles in 2015 has really done an excellent job. I am excited to see what August brings!

Comments

Popular Posts